Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Victoria's Secret 2011 Fashion Show: Recap

So last night was the Victoria's Secret fashion show and as a lover of Victoria's Secret I of course watched. There were six different collections: Ballet, Passion, Aquatic, 'I Put A Spell On You' and Club Pink. The four performers were Kanye West, Maroon 5, Jay Z and Nicki Minaj.

I thought the show was amazing and so beautiful but I wasn't really a fan of the music guests that were there. I love Nicki Minaj but in my opinion she looked a hot mess. I don't think this was the best Victoria's Secret fashion show but it came in close.

Here are some pics from the show...

I have to say, Ballet was probably one of my favorite collections. It was so pretty.
Passion
Aquatic

I put a spell on you...
Club Pink
Ending
I give this years show and 9/10. I loved it.
Who is your favorite Victoria's Secret Angel?
Hope you enjoyed reading :)
*Pictures from the CBS website

No comments:

Post a Comment