Sunday, November 27, 2011

November Favorites

Hey guys, I'm here with my monthly favorites, just a few products that I really enjoyed this month. I'm also gonna mention some products I tried out and didn't really like.
So we're getting into the colder months and that's when my skin starts to get really dry so I've been a big fan of lotions and skin products right now.  The three products below are all from past birchboxs'. I love all of these products!! I highly recommend the AHAVA foot cream its amazing!! I'm definitely gonna be buying a bigger bottle of this because its so great it makes my feet so soft. And who doesn't love Pangea Organics? The face lotion and facial scrub are awesome. The lotion is so light and the scrub is def one of my favorite scrubs I've tried.
The three items below are lip balm, lip gloss and mascara. The lip balm I got from target and its an elf product. I'm in love with this lip balm. I've been looking for something that will stay on my lips all day and keep them from getting chapped and this product does it perfectly. The lip gloss I got from bath and body works, and coming from not the biggest lip gloss fan, I LOVE it! Its the most adorable pink color and smells really nice. And third in the Blinc mascara in black. I got this in my October birchbox and it has become one of my favorite mascaras I've been using it quite a bit.
And I added my amazing smelling 'Winter' candle from Bath and Body Works :)

A few things I didn't like.

There were a few things I tried out this month that I wasn't a fan of.
Now I am a big fan of elf products so I thought I would try these out, the makeup set and makeup removers. The makeup set spray made my face so greasy just from one spray! The makeup remover wipes were just too greasy as well and I wont be buying them again.
Also a few posts ago I did a birchbox post and one of the items I got was the supersmile toothpaste that I was so excited to try!! This was the worst toothpaste I've ever used! The only thing I liked about it was the taste. I don't know what it was about this toothpaste it was just weird.

So there you go, hope you enjoyed reading :)
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment