Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 2011 Birchbox

Hey guys, I got my November birchbox today so I thought I would share it with you.
I really love this months box! Mostly because I got nail polish and If you dont know already I'm a nail polish freak!

Whats inside:
  • The first thing I got was the Anastasia Beverly Hills HydraFull Gloss in Sugar pink.
  • The Harvey Prince Eau Flirt fragrance
  • The Supersmile Proofessional Whitening Toothpast ( I'm so exciting to try this!)
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Holly
  • And the treat is Chuao Cocolatier Firecracker Chocopod
Seeing as how I just got it today I havent gotten to try any of the products out yet but when I do I will give you my feedback.



Here are all the samples, as you can see they are all really good sizes.

So yeah I hope you enjoyed this post. More beauty blogs to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment