Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday mini haul

Hey guys, Its Black Friday! Lol I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and had fun shopping in the madness of today. To be honest the sales didn't really impress me so I wasn't one of the mid-nighters but I did wake up at 5:30 am to hit the mall. The sale I was really excited about was the Bath and Body Works sale!! ( because if you didn't know already, I'm a BABW queen lol ) 2 candles for $20? I'm there! The sale was spend $40 and get the VIP bag for $20 so of course I bought 4 candles ( because to be honest I think they're awesome x-mas gifts! ) and got my VIP bag :) I also got a few things for my nephew and some sweats for my mom from wet seal and yes she will be excited about these she lives in sweats lol. So here you go :)
 In the bag was
Mistletoe kiss foaming hand soap
Be Enchanted body lotion
Be Enchanted shower gel
Be Enchanted shimmer mist
Sleep night time tea body lotion
Mistletoe kiss hand gel
A little pink scrubbie
Cranberry lip gloss
An extra pump
2 cosmetic bags and of course the bag itself


 Yes I bought 4 but my mom couldn't wait for hers so its currently burning. Hers was 'Fresh Balsm'

 Adorable much?? I cant wait for my sister to see the recordable storybook! Shes in love with Snoopy and I know shes gonna love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment