Friday, July 13, 2012

Goodies from today

Stopped by Marshalls today and picked up a few yummy smelling things :)
-Yankee Candle in Egytian Cotton. Smells amazing! ($9.99)
-Moisturizing Bath Bar in Juicy Pear. These are my favorite bath soaps they smell so good! ($3.99)
-Asquith and Somerset Citrus and Vanilla salt scrub (It smells like lemon cake!). I love Asquith and Somerset! I reviewd one of their sugar scrubs a while back, that I loved, so I'm excited to try this. ($5.99)

Hope you all are having a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I love to indulge in lotions, creams and scrubs :))
    thanks for the love honey, I'm following you now:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty packaging! I bet they all smell really good!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete