Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Splatter Nails

So I did my nails a little different than I usually do and I really liked them so I thought I would share. I've been seeing some really awesome nail designs floating around the Internet lately and 'Splatter Nails' caught my eye. I have to say they're not as easy to do as they look but for my first time doing them I think they came out OK. I of course did red, white and blue for Independence Day but I'm sure they would look awesome with any colors.


Pure Ice: White
OPI: Red
Sally Hanson: Blue me away

Hope you enjoyed this post and hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July and if you don't celebrate it I hope you had an awesome day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Great post !!

    You're nails are amazing I want to see more of how you did that :) !!

    Just stopped by your blog!
    Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I will do a DIY on these nails and will defenitly check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. love these! you shoould do a post on how you did them xxx

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll post a DIY on these nails soon!

      Delete