Thursday, July 12, 2012

DIY Splatter Nails

What you need:
Straws
Tape
Paper Plate
nail polish

Start off with a white base
 Next, tape you fingers..do not skip this step! I did and my hands were purple for 2 days lol
 Then pour your nail polish on your paper plate. After you have done this dip the straw in the paint for at least 10 seconds and then blow on to nail. I suggest using thinner straws, I think mine were a litte too wide and was a little harder to get onto the nail.
And finally your should have this..of course you can choose any colors this is was for 4th of July :)
There are also so many of these tutorials floating around the internet this is the way I saw it done so I hope it works for you :)
Thaks for reading :)

7 comments:

  1. Omg this is such a great idea! I love the end result!


    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They kind of remind me of 80's nails lol

      Delete
  2. oh love, this is so much fun, I really need to go and grab a white nail polish soon xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coll nails, I'm sure if I triethis I would make a great big mess ha ha

    Tanesha x
    tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I did make a big mess! But they still turned out cute!

      Delete
  4. Really brilliant idea, they turned out brilliant too x

    ReplyDelete