Sunday, January 29, 2012

Spa Tips: Grapefruit Sugar Scrub

Good morning everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely day. So school is in yet again and I'm already exhausted. Being a full time college student is a lot of work and you rarely ever get a break. Of course school starting brings stress and stress brings breakouts. My face had gotten bad! Thank god for weekends! 'Me' time = SPA time!

So the other day I went to Marshalls and usually when I go to Marshalls I always end up getting something from the Home or 'Beauty' section. As far as the beauty section goes in the store its usually something I wouldn't find anywhere else or marked down items from other stores. I came across a sugar scrub. I have never tried a sugar scrub so I was kind of curious about it. They had 1 of these sugar scrubs (which is typical for Marshalls) so I grabbed it. It smells amazing and works so well on my skin! I dont think my skin has ever felt so soft. Why didnt I find these sooner?  The brand is Asquith & Somerset and it was only $6 such a bargain!

Doing a little something for my face or hair always makes me feel and look better. Every girl deserves a little spa time :)

Hope you enjoyed reading :)


1 comment:

  1. I understand exactly what you mean! I'm a full time student too and it really does get stressful! Thank goodness for weekends! I hope I find this scrub next time I'm at marshalls!

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete