Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mini Nail Polish Haul

Hello lovlies, how was every ones weekend? I hope well.
Yesterday I went shopping and I was looking for a new nail polish color but ended up picking up 6! I didn't mean too but I went a little crazy. Who doesn't love nail polish?

The first five I got are the Pure Ice nail polishes. These are my favorite kind of nail polish because its cheap and has really great colors and the bottle is just so cute.

'Super Star' is the white color and the dark purple didn't have a name on it
Beware, Jaguar and Iced Merlot
Such pretty colors! I have 'Beware' on my toes right now and its the perfect amount of sparkle I love it! I'm also really excited to try 'Jaguar' such a pretty gold.

The last polish I got is from the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Kolor collection and I am in love with this nail polish! Its called 'Disco Dolls' I'm wearing it on my nails now and It's like little disco balls on my nails its adorable.

 So I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Reviews on these polishes coming soon!
Talk to you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment