Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 2012 Birchbox

What's inside:

-Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy sample
-Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash
-Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Peacock
-VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything: Face-Hand-Body Lotion
-Larabar mini bar

So this is the January Birchbox. This months box came with a few cool things..but knowing my sesitive skin those of which will probably make me break out :(. I havent tried any of the products yet except the Larabar mini fruit bar which was actually really good..didnt look good but it was.

This is my last Birchbox. I love Birchbox but I really wanna try different beauty boxs. I was with Birchbox for about 7 months and I just felt like they were sending the same products over and over. I'm ready to try something new. I've heard good things about glambag, anyone else?

If you have any suggestions for different beauty boxs please let me know :)
Reviews for these products to come..




 Hope you enjoyed reading xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment