Saturday, December 31, 2011

December faves and CHRISTMAS :)

Hey guys and Happy New Years Eve I hope you're all having a good day. I just wanted to share a few things I loved this month and some Christmas pics :)

I don't know about anyone else but I get super dry skin in the winter and this is the only thing that helps it. This is the best cream I've ever used! I highly suggest this for really dry skin. This is super inexpensive like $4 for a pack of 2.

The next thing is my moisture renew 'Summer Angel' lipstick from Rimmel London. I like having a light shimmer on my lips and this is the perfect lipstick.



So for a long time I've been looking for a perfect rusty brown bag and I haven't been able to find the right one anywhere so for Christmas that was one of the things I asked for I thought maybe everyone else would have better luck finding one than me and they did!! This is the most perfect bag! Exactly what I was looking for. I am in love with it! (Oh and it's from Target)
And last, but certainly not least, another Christmas present I got was the first season of Pretty Little Liars :) I don't know about you but I am in love with this show!


CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a great Holiday and a happy new years :)
I'd love to hear what everyone else got so leave me some comments :)

1 comment: